To Our Valued Customers:
In response to the unprecedented and escalating COVID-19 situation, we have decided to take the following immediate actions, which we believe are in the best interest of our community. We will continue to prioritize the health and safety of our customers, employees and surrounding neighbours.
Effective Thursday, March 26th, our Sales Departments will be closed until April 5th. Our Sales Teams however, will still be available to assist with sales inquiries, completing sales transactions via email and cellular phone, and accommodating virtual appraisals to customers who are looking to trade-in their vehicles. Private vehicle pick-ups will be available by appointment.
Our Parts & Service Departments will remain open for guests who require Essential Parts & Services.
Essential services include work related to tires, brakes, engine light, safety recalls and mechanical concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The safe operation of your vehicle is of the utmost importance to us, and we believe that our parts and service departments provide essential assistance and utility to our communities. During this time, we are providing Essential Parts & Services for customers who require tire work, brake work, safety recall work, or work related to a check engine light warning. We are also encouraging our customers to utilize our Vehicle Night Drop System and Over-The-Phone Payment System to eliminate any exposure to public crowds.
Please note that we are taking enhanced health and safety precautions, and we are following sanitization practices recommended by our health officials. Please see our Enhanced Health & Safety Measures below for more details.
For Customers requiring Essential Parts & Services Please Read:
We are still available to service guests who require essential parts and services. Please contact us so we can make arrangements.
For Customers with Upcoming Service Appointments Please Read:
We will be contacting all guests with an upcoming service appointment to confirm your appointment. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us so we can make arrangements.
Customers with an Upcoming Delivery of a Recently Purchased Vehicle Please Read:
If you have recently purchased a vehicle, we will absolutely make arrangements for you to take possession of your recent purchase. We will be contacting all customers with upcoming vehicle delivery dates in order of priority, but feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns. We reserve the right to postpone or decline a vehicle delivery if we feel that the situation is unsafe for our guests and employees.
For Customers with Upcoming Lease Terminations Please Read:
Don’t worry. There are lots of options available to you, and we are still available to support you. We will be contacting all customers with upcoming lease expirations in order of priority to discuss options, but please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
· All guest vehicles and keys are thoroughly sanitized at drop off, prior to maintenance or repair work, and after maintenance or repair work, before vehicle pick-up.
· Our Parts & Service Departments are operating by staggered appointments only, to limit the number of guests in the building at one time.
· We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular sanitizing of frequently touched objects and surfaces in our stores. These include desks, chair arms, restrooms, reception areas, common areas, coffee counters, door handles, keypads, pens and telephones.
· We have marked our floors with social distancing guides to ensure all guests and employees keep a distance from one another of at least 2 metres.
· The etiquette of shaking hands upon meeting guests has been suspended.
· Employees have been instructed to stay home if they are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, have travelled recently, or because of any other extenuating circumstance.
Our team at Regency Auto thanks you for trusting us with your business, and assure you that every measure is being taken into account to keep our community safe.
Regency Toyota Parts & Service
738 Evans Avenue, Vancouver BC V6A 2K9
Service Phone Number: (604) 871-4356 | Parts Phone Number: (604) 879-1451
Parts & Service Hours:
Monday 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Tuesday 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Wednesday 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Thursday 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Friday 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Saturday 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Regency Toyota Sales
401 Kingsway, Vancouver BC V5T 3K1
Sales Phone Number: (604) 879-8411
By appointment only.